http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: blazin' boracay

Saturday, January 22, 2005

blazin' boracay

I just opened inq7 and read a very sad news. The flea market in boracay was gutted by fire last night. I haven't been to boracay and I am very excited the past few months because we will be going there this february. I was already planning my shoot routine, one definite stop is the market. I can't be too selfish and sulk on this because right now people there are suffering. The planned shoot will push thru and I might be buying more stuff for pasalubong to help out all these people who lost their livelihoods because of the fire. So non-sfc friends magsaya kayo kasi madadagdagan pasalubong ko. Let's all go to boracay this summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Verzosa said...

dude! sayang di mo na makikita yung talipapa. was there after the fire. kakalungkot.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home