http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: oranges, lemons, spies and angels

Thursday, October 06, 2005

oranges, lemons, spies and angels

"Cause this angel has flown away from me
leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings and made her mine for all eternity
Cause this angel has flown away from me
I thought I had the strength to set her free
I did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me?
Oh-oh..."

i can't tell you guys why i'm posting an orange and lemons song today. it's top secret. maybe on sunday i can. there's a surprise somewhere.

speaking of top secret, have you guys heard about the pinoy spies in the US? it's all over the news-CNN, ABC, YAHOO, etc. this x-marine and FBI agent, who had top secret clearance, got files from the white house and FBI and thru Michael Ray Aquino (the famous Lacson guy), fed opposition leaders with "i don't know what kind of" info about the philippines. now that's big! haven't heard of anyone crushing the white house. it's galeng. but they're just not galeng enough. they used personal email to send them. how to stupid can you get? dudes, use a dummy account! use an internet cafe or something to delay the investigation! but not your personal home account.

the yankess lost today to the angels, 3-5. and so did the red sox to the white sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home