http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: not justified

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

not justified


An Israeli soldier walks through a pool of blood on the railway platform in Haifa.

I have never been in a war before, but I have seen famine and death. I was asking (myself), 'What do they feel when they do this?' I don't understand it. They are all children of God. Why do they do it? I don't understand.
-Mother Teresa,Beirut 1982

nothing justifies any war. not any death. not any pain. not any child losing a father. not any human being losing a home. religion wasn't supposed to be the cause of conflict. it was supposed to be our way to salvation. but as long as there's no respect. as long as there's no heart in every person's body and soul...religion will continue to cause wars that are NOT JUSTIFIED.

2 Comments:

Blogger manilagirl said...

Couldn't have said it better. Nakakalungkot no?

3:54 PM  
Blogger manilagirl said...

Couldn't have said it any better. Nakakalungkot no?

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home