http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: wedding of the year

Monday, October 10, 2005

wedding of the year

I must say it was the most unique, creative, weird, funky and grand wedding that I've been to in my life. Throughout the preparation, I got bits and pieces of info from Mike and Claire on their suppliers and program for the day. This couple are two of the most picky people I know so I was really expecting something different. But to my surprise, it was more than what I imagined all these months. It was amazing.

The biggest surprise of the evening was the band. Not even Claire knew about it. It was a total shock for probably 99% of the guest. I being with the 1% who knew that Orange and Lemons will be performing a one hour set. And finally, I can talk about it. They were great performing their original songs and some new wave classics. It was tight. For most of us who stayed, it was well worth the wait. We finished around 12 and I got home to catch some sleep for another racket the next day-a kiddie party!

1 Comments:

Blogger utoy said...

waaaaahhhhhhh!!!! inggit ako!!!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home