http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: the worth of work

Thursday, November 24, 2005

the worth of work

My boss called me to her desk and let me read this from an art book that she’s going to give a painter friend of hers. Sabi ko, parang gusto niyo na ako magresign ah. :P

The Worth of Work

My key to a happy life is to love your work. There are many, many 9-to5'ers, clock-watchers who can hardly wait for the weekends. I feel very fortunate to be blessed with a skill that makes me anxious, when i wake up, to get into my studio to feel the joy creating. When I look in the mirror, shaving myself, I say, "The big guy upstairs has given you another day of fun and games-squeeze it all out and give thanks that life is so sweet."

-Charles Wysocki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home