http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: looking for heroes

Sunday, February 05, 2006

looking for heroes

Covenant of a GK Bayani
The Philippines, my country, is a gift from God.
1. I commit to love and serve my country with all my heart.
2. I am proud to be Filipino and I will raise children who value their Filipino heritage.
3. I will generously share my time, talent and treasure in helping my country rise from poverty.
4. I commit to live a life of integrity and help restore faith in ourselves as a people.
5. I will follow the path of peace in pursuing meaningful and lasting change.
6. I will help build a culture of hardwork and excellence for the collective good.
7. I will commit to be a Gawad Kalinga Bayani and consecrate my life to God and country.
So help me God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home