http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Twisted Grooves: so much going on

Friday, January 13, 2006

so much going on

My first post for the year, huh!
I was sick the past week. Not really the best way to start the year. And I have too much on my mind right now. A lot of things to do, a lot of things to plan for.

A summary of future gigs:

1. Food styling and food photography seminar - photography and food. beats a night out with your ultimate crush. haha! no wonder i'm unattached. :P
2. Pig shoot - yes, you read it right. i'm helping out a friend from a drug company to shoot pigs in batangas. you might just see my wonderful bobby baboy photos on the road one of these days. hehe. not a bad start, towards that ultimate goal of shooting bianca gonzales for a billboard on edsa. or UNO maybe? nahhh! :D
3. Baguio and Sagada trip - wohoo, it's SFC-ILC time again.
4. US trip - wohoo x 2! can't wait to see the city that michael jordan built.
5. My website - working on it. simple hardcoded html. no fuzzy flash yet.
6. RockEd - they have some activities lined up. i'll definitely free up my sched for most of it.
7. Gawad Kalinga - can't wait for the big project xCIS people will be working on. a visit to Quezon and Montalban GK site would be a big bonus :)
8. Memoirs of a Geisha - still in love with the Japanese culture. i hope to finish the book before i actually see the movie. good luck to me.
9. Manny Pacquiao - will be storming the heavens to plead a victory for this guy.
10. Crib - drawing out plans for some renovation for my room, our kitchen and t&b. i'm still contemplating on the design. trying to remember all i learned from the lifestyle network.

Ayt, I hope to post some pics and digital art on my next one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home